Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Wedding in Vegas.... PayPerPost style?

Okay, you have probably got the impression by now that PPP are a bunch of insane fun-loving folks that know how to have a good time, right? Well, they're about to show some love to a lucky Postie. True love. Lifelong love. PPP is looking for one of their members that is interested in getting married in the near future and would be willing to do their wedding in "Vegas PPP style :)".

Personally, I can't think of a funnier bunch of people than these to come up with something totally memorable for the adventurous bride and groom. I've seen some of the things these people get up to, shared it with my readers, and would have to say that this is one wedding I wish I lived close enough to get an invitation to attend. I ain't even had a boyfriend in an undisclosed number of years, so I can't take them up on any wedding plans, but I still think that a payperpost wedding would be guaranteed fun. And on top of that, they will be helping the bride and groom that may have been putting it off for financial reasons by providing the wedding license and ceremony, one nights stay at a premium Vegas Hotel, $1,000.00 to spend any way the lucky couple wants, taped and streamed wedding, and of course crazy PayPerPost antics live for everyone to see.

I can't wait to see who is brave enough to let these guys give them a wedding.

.... I wonder when they'll be doing the PPP blind dates... hmmm.... Ohhhh, Ted? O:D

0 comments: