Saturday, September 12, 2009

WTFrell? How did it get to be the 12th?

Okay, I know that I have been 90% asleep throughout the month, but, can someone please tell me how in the heck we hit the 12th already? I stepped outside a few days ago and all the fireweed was to seed, the green trees had turned half yellow, and it was cold enough I could see my breath in the air.

I feel like I have gone through the entire month in a vague haze that barely lifts enough for me to function on a zoned out unaware level.

I need to get myself focused and get things in line so I can get everything that is badly backlogged caught up and done, but every time I start to think about it, I seem to lose track of what I am up to. I need strict "to do" lists and pup up reminders in middle of the computer to keep me on track.

0 comments: