Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday Thunks - from last week

I'm going to start up with Thursday Thunks here, just because I need to start exercising the brain a bit more each week and nothing seems to do that quite so well as answering odd questions about random stuff in smartalecky ways. Right? Right. So... what do I thunk about the most recent Thursday Thunks? (Because they abandoned peoples until 2010, so I need to backtrack to last week's thunkers).

And last week we had... (thunk in bold, my answer in non-bold)....

1. Isn't showing a condom commercial during Sex Rehab With Dr Drew almost like showing a pain narcotic or an alcohol commercial during Intervention?
I suppose that one could argue showing a condom would be more like showing a non-alcoholic beverage commercial, but we all know that if that were the case it would be a magazine, not a condom they showed. Have to admit though, they know they have a well targeted audience.

2. Burger King and Ronald McDonald met Colonel Sanders in a dark alley. They beat him down for just serving chicken and not sharing his "11 herbs & spices". The Colonel goes down. Begs for his life. Where do they go to eat afterwards?

My first thought was "Wendy's", however, we all know that is way too easy of an answer. Right? I think after they beat up the Colonel and all made nice they would grab their hot oil fryers and head over to crash the kitchen at Subway.

3. You take a shower, go to leave the bathroom and the door is stuck. Due to humidity and moisture it won't budge. It will not open. No one else is home. You can't go out the window. How long do you sit in the bathroom and how do you occupy your time?

Hmmm... let's see. Clean water to drink from the tap? Check. Toilet and bathing facilities? Check. Washer and Dryer to clean towels, oh and stocked with spare clothing of mine even? Check. Reading material? Oh yeah, definite check there. Every stray book and magazine in the house ends up in there. And what's this... my cell phone is even charged on the same plugin as my dad's razor - so... ability to order pizza delivered to the back window and put on a running tab? CHECK! ::::starts spritzing more water about the door to jam it more::: Why did I want to leave this place again?

4. You are a rockstar, but you need a cool rocker name. What is it and how did you decide on that name?

I don't listen to rocker music, just old time rock and roll and select other kinds of music there they do not swallow the mic while singing.

5. Have you ever gotten naked at a family function?

WTH?!?! What kind of twisted weird question is that!? Does your family need counseling? You can take that as a no.

6. If purple ate yellow, what color would come out?

::::slow blink and stare::: You really want that one answered?

7. The closest paper and pen to you right now. What color are they?

Paper is white printer and notebook paper. Pens... hmm... to the right we have the black Pilot Gel pen... to the left the Livescribe has a blue cartridge in it... so... I'll let you know what color the ink stain is after the pens finish fighting it out on which one is closer. I think the black will win though, since it was on the right and I am right handed.

8. Corn chips or potato chips?

Ewww... can I skip both and have cookies instead? No? Drats. Tater chips I guess.

9. You are forced to swallow either a diamond or a piece of coal. Don't ask. Just do it. Which do you choose?

Diamond. Duh. It'll come out eventually. I might as well get something outta this, right?

10. If your mouse decided to attack your keyboard, who would win?

The mouse. Keyboard just lays about all day doing nothing but getting picked on my my fingers. The mouse moves around and hops up and down to stay on the pad and all sorts of kewl exercise stuff. It would so totally kick the keyboard's qwerty.


0 comments: