Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Need better junk food

There has got to be a better way to lose weight than just depriving oneself of food and spending time wearing yourself out with exercise that you don't even have time for. As I sit here waiting for the fried chicken patties to warm up in the oven so I can make lunch, rather than looking forward to enjoying the chicken sandwich I am thinking about what it will do to my diet efforts.

The trouble with having something I know is bad for the diet, I then feel bad because I am not back there on the fat burner exercise machines burning the fat back off that I know I just added by having a fattening lunch.

What is awful is that I don't have anything in the house that sounds good and is also healthy. It is something I have to remedy. After I enjoy my fried chicken sandwich.

0 comments: