Wednesday, March 24, 2010

States mad about health care reform

Watching the news earlier, they were talking about how the Attorney Generals in fourteen States have filed lawsuits against the government to block the health care law.

From what I have heard so far, there are quite a few States that are upset. Not about what health care reform does, but about the thought that the Federal Government might be making people without insurance buy insurance or face a fine.

Seems to me logical that if the government is picking up the tab (from what I understand) of anyone that did not have insurance, they should be as authorized to fine them as they are when someone don't pay their Federal taxes.

I'll be looking into just what is going on with it all as I work on my healthcare information site, but at the moment the stuff I have heard them say on the news has mostly been just a kid having a snitfit type of comments on it.

0 comments: