Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Mortgage Calculator

Working on the bills and stuff, and getting things sorted out for someday working to get this house paid back off, I was looking at what I can expect as an average payment for the house using a mortgage calculator and figured out that I will be looking at about $1,000 to $1,500 a month payments - if I am very very very damn lucky.

I need to throttle the siblings that all got into nasty messes and caused me and mom and dad to take out a mortgage on this place. It was within a couple thousand dollars of being paid in full (again), and then it became the only way to save peoples backsides. So now, I get to pay off $1,000 to $1,500 a month mortgage payments - *IF* I can find someone that will risk a mortgage on someone with no to poor credit history.

0 comments: