Thursday, May 13, 2010

Supernatural on tonight

Supernatural is going to air their season finale tonight, or at least I hope the rumors are true and there will be another season after this one. I know that this wraps up the story arc they have had going, but trust me when I say that just because one disaster hits an end, does not mean there is not another one that can crop up just when people think that life has finally settled into a happy calm.

My one hope is that in the rumored beloved character death, they do not kill off Castiel. I was quite happy with being a fan of Sam Winchester until I caught up enough in my watching to see where Castiel showed up.

Shoot, even if they do end the series, I would so watch a spin-off that follows Castiel as he explores the world after the end of the Supernatural series.

0 comments: