Friday, June 18, 2010

Weight loss

At forty now, I am a bit more determined that I am going to lose weight, and yet, stress is still my number one opponent in the battle to lose the weight.

I need to figure out something that will let me redirect the stress away from wanting to munch on something and toward other stress reduction techniques.

I will admit that in recent years I have even contemplated the use of diet pills a few times, but I'm not sure, have to look into some more information on the available pills and quick weight loss tips before I make any kind of decision on if that is right for me.

With my main opponent being stress I think that my best option is going to be to learn to fight back against that stress. Not exactly an easy thing to achieve, but I need to figure out hw to do it. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.

0 comments: