Thursday, February 17, 2011

What if I can't stay in my home?

If I need to move out of Alaska, I intend to move somewhere nice and warm, but not so warm that I won't have snow on the ground for Christmas. It just does not seem like winter without a blanket of snow. You know what I mean? I also want to be somewhere that I can have a swimming pool. We had one years ago when I was just a little kid and I have wanted to have one ever since.

I want an in-ground swimming pool with a rock waterfall down into it. A nice slate patio sitting area by the water, with outdoor lighting and a stereo system with outdoor speakers so I can relax by the pool with a soft music playing to drown out any background sounds.

Dream house would be an old Victorian farmhouse style, preferably two stories. I've helped my mom and dad build enough houses over the years, though, that I would not be the least bit scared to dive straight in on a empty lot and start building my own house.

0 comments: