Sunday, April 24, 2011

Criminal Minds Marathons

One of my more recent obsessions is Criminal Minds, which is now in I think it's sixth season. I don't mind coming along late in a series, particularly not if the series keeps going long after I start watching it. In fact, I think the first show I have watched the premier of in several years is CHAOS, which premiered April 1st on CBS. Before that I think the last series premier I made a point of watching was Burn Notice, which I did a post about for USA before it premiered. I knew from the moment I saw USA Network's information on Burn Notice back in 2007 that they had a great show, and I can see the same promise of a great show in CHAOS if it can just be given a chance to find its audience.

Right now I am watching Criminal Minds on A&E in their marathon showing of it, and have decided that I need to pick up the first few seasons on DVD for my birthday present. My mom had got me the Bourne trilogy for my birthday and for Christmases before she passed away, so it kind of carried on that when I got into Supernatural and my dad got addicted to watching Supernatural I picked up the Supernatural DVDs for him for his birthday and Christmas and have in that way sort of carried on birthdays and Christmases mean getting great movies and TV shows on DVD.

0 comments: