Monday, April 04, 2011

Do I stay or do I go?

Well, it is driving me batty not knowing exactly what it is that I am going to be doing, but there's not much I can do other than stress out and wait to see what happens come the end of summer. It'll be just six months until I am going to either be looking at settling in happily in my home of 20+ years and calling it mine, or... looking to follow the exit signs out of Alaska and down the AlCan highway to the lower 48.

I of course prefer to stay in my parents home where I have lived for a good portion of my life, but... that is dependent on a lot of things that are not within my control. All I can do is my best to get the money sorted out and lined up and see just what happens from there forward.