Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Favorite Educational Show

Guest post of the week by Robby Sykes

One of the most interesting shows on television from directstartv.com right now would have to be Ancient Aliens on the History Channel. It gives a great deal of historical data and presents ideas and theories that are not often common knowledge.

For many people, the presence of aliens is controversial. Because of this, it is often difficult to present an unbiased view of this. The History Channel does a good job in presenting the theories and poses interesting questions about the possibilities that are out there. Never is it stated that extra-terrestrial life does exist. The program does a great job in simply presenting possibilities and gives the viewer things to ponder.

I am not someone who is overly interested in the possibility of alien life, but the way that the program presents the information makes me very interested in the historical facts and stories that are shown. The unique and different history makes for good watching in my mind. I am very glad that I have satellite television so that I can catch this show whenever it is on.


This post was written by a guest blooger
for blog post sponsor directstartv.com

0 comments: