Monday, April 04, 2011

Where to go, what to do

I'm not sure where exactly I will end up if I do leave Alaska, likely somewhere close to where one of my friends in the lower 48 lives though.

Work is another story. I know one friend that has been looking for a job for a while now after having moved because she had thought there was better prospects for work where she was moving too. And I know another friend that's looked for a while now.

I suppose I'll just have to see how it goes though. There's always working at burger joints or doing carpet cleaning raleigh nc or any of a number of other labor jobs that I don't mind doing just so long as I get a paycheck that'll feed me and my critters and hopefully put a roof over our heads.

I'm not giving up yet on trying to keep the roof that is currently over my head, but I'm not going to be holding my breath too tightly on hoping for that either. Hard to really see something working out when you're feeling depressed about it likely failing so much of the time.

0 comments: