Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hint that I need a break?

My router has dropped into that nasty loop break glitch thing where it refuses to load my websites for me until I reset the codes in the wireless network deal on the router, so I am going to take that as a hint that I should listen to the low ache in my left shoulder and stop typing for a while.

I'm going to take the secondary hint, which was that it broke just after I looked up something on The Sims 2, but then refused to load my game website, and say that it wants me to go research some more on Sims 2 before I start writing up the information I was going to put on my website.

So, I'll be playing Sims for a hour or so while I conduct research, then I'm off to watch Criminal Minds. We'll see if I am asleep when Criminal Minds is off, or if I am alert enough to battle the router to get back to my websites.

0 comments: