Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You do not hate President Obama? Oh... ::Click!:::

I got a call this morning from some guy in a telemarketer center that said he was from something or other republican something. He was talking far too fast to have me make heads or tails of what he said other than he was certain I was a liberal that had helped to take back the country recently. When I finally got a word in edgewise and told him that I had no idea who I was going to vote for, and that so far no one had told me anything that President Obama had done that was not in reality a fallout from the previous administrations, the man said a brief "Oh, thank you" and hung up. If President Obama has actually done such bad stuff, then why is it that no one seems capable of saying exactly what he is supposed to have done? It annoys me that the guy wanted me to give money to their cause, but when I wanted to hear why he thought President Obama was not fit to be reelected the guy hung up rather than explain. That alone tells me that the people against President Obama have no justifiable ground to stand on in their mudslinging. They want people that agree with them, without having to say why they feel how they feel.

0 comments: