Thursday, January 31, 2013

Working my tailbone off and barely sleeping

I know that this blog has been... neglected, to say the least, but I have been really busy going into 2013 and still can't be sure where in the heck 2012 went off to. It seems like we should be entering into the start of 2012, not going into 2013 with no sign yet of the world changing events of December 21. 2012.

I don't know... maybe unbearable stress everywhere is what the change was all about? Perhaps the Mayan's foresaw us all having major mental breakdowns as the stresses of modern life overwhelmed us all and we crashed back to the dawn of time as technology imploded in upon itself? Interesting concept there for a story, I'm sure... maybe a video game? I don't know. I just know that I have been overworked and over-stressed and just generally under rested to the point I keep passing out and waking up a few hours later wondering when I can actually go to bed and get a full night's worth of sleep.

Someday I want life to slow back down and let me get back to writing full-time for a living, but at the moment it does not look like I will even be thinking straight part-time, so I will write as I can and try my best to at least keep up with the blogging and other distractions when I am able to. Wish me luck!

0 comments: