Friday, August 02, 2013

The world goes on

I've been so busy this year that I have not had a chance to sit down and get any work done. It is really frustrating, but there has been little I could do about the situation, so I just put my head down and kept moving forward hoping to find some level of momentum that took me ahead of the chaos enough that I could sit and get some of the things I want to do done rather than keep punching away at things that were required. Every time i have thought that things might actually slow down and I might have some room to breathe, things have tripped me up once again and I have had to start running to get ahead of this or that disaster. I'm not sure if I am ahead right now or not, it is either that or I am about to be swept under by a rogue wave.

0 comments: