Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday Monday, can't trust that day...

Oh man. I just got about 3 and a half, maybe 4 hours of sleep, and every joint feels muggy and achy on my body. I went to bed around 2 a.m. last night, then around 3 a.m. my mom woke me up because her television was not working. Turned out I had accidentally unluged the satellite receiver box. oops. Crawl back to bed. She woke me up a little while later. The TV had stopped working. Turned out that the dog had tripped over the cord and it was unplugged just enough to turn off the TV. Got that fixed, still not sure how the dog managed it. Got back to bed. That was around 3 or 3-something. Alarm went off at 6 a.m. on schedule and on schedule I cursed its existence and told it where it could put that alarm. About 4 or 5 times. Finally drizzled out of bed about 5 minutes to 7 in the morning and want to go back to bed and sleep until around 3 or 4 this afternoon.

And it is a muggy yucky day out there to the point when I flopped into my chair all I could think of was. "Monday Monday, can't trust that day, Monday Monday, sometimes it just works out that way. Every other day, every other day of the week is fine, yeah, but whenever Monday comes...."

Having that song stuck in your head first thing Monday morning, when you have not thought about it in years, is not a good sign. Is it?

0 comments: