Monday, July 09, 2007

Okay that was scary

You know that funny scene where the diligent employee gets up to go get some coffee after working hard all morning and the lazy office worker leaning against the water cooler snares them into a discussion? It has the boss that pokes his head out of his office just in time to snap "Get back to work!" thinking that the diligent worker was a slacker.

I just had one of those experiences... and I work at home.

Ya see. I woke up a little before 7, as I've said, around 7:30 I got up to go get coffee. I paused to talk to my dad, who's still laying in bed since he don't get up for a few more hours, and my cell phone beeps. I check the text message and it is my Cali-Friend. Note simply says "You have ads to write! Get to work!"

Okay, how the heck does she know I was talking to my dad? Her one word answer of "SPIES!!!" has me paranoid. LOL

Ah yes, Mondays really do suck for the 9 to fiver. You can't even hang out at the water cooler in your own home without the boss man catching you. Or at least a friend you share wake up pings with. ;-)

0 comments: