Monday, December 01, 2008

Too little sleep, too much cold

It is hard to believe that it is already the first of December. 2008 seems to have gone by with such speed, the past few months being nothing but a vague blur as I basically survived them from day to day - staying awake into the wee hours of the morning (as in until 8am to 10am), then catching some sleep (usually waking at noon, latest at 4pm).

Repeated nights of getting between 2 and 4 hours of sleep, with only a few nights where I slept close to 8 hours, has began to take serious toll on my levels of concentration and focus.

I am in the process of trying to get some help in repairing the heater system in the house. With any luck I will at least no longer have to stay awake nearly twenty hours a day every day, but it is still going to be a while before the heating system is repaired even if we get the assistance.

0 comments: