Saturday, July 04, 2009

Fargo

Just finished watching Fargo with my dad. Weird movie. I'd heard it was a really good movie back when it came out, but... ehhh... I am so glad I did not spend money on getting it from rental place or anything, because it left a bit to be desired.

I guess it was supposed to be "small town cop perspectives", but it seemed to be more of a toss back and forth between dragging along boring and intermittent gratuitous violence. All tied together by a meandering plot that was hard to keep full track on fir the first several minutes of the movie. Then I gave up on plot and just watched it... around that time I think it figured out what its plot was, but I no longer cared.

Decent vegging flick of ya don't mind violence tossed into laid back slow country living.

0 comments: