Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stemware

In cleaning up the kitchen after the holidays, I was thinking that one thing I really need is some stemware racks that I can put my eclectic assortment of wine glasses, champagne flutes and martini glasses in to protect them from the day to day rattle of glasses in and out of the dish cabinet.

Looking over the GlassStemwareRacks website I have fallen in love with their assortment of cabinetry for storing wines and stemware. I would love to get a cabinet style wine bar with a place for bottles and a wine glass rack, but I don't think I have room for one in the house. Not to mention I do not drink enough wine to justify a cabinet for it. That leaves me with looking for a hanging wine glass rack that can be mounted up under the edge of an overhead cabinet or in the top of the dish cabinet where the glasses are high enough they won't be tapped by things being put in and taken out of the cabinet.

Although... they do have this one butcher block style deluxe wooden entertainment cart with wine rack that I adore. the only trouble is that the stemware storage is setting on bottom shelf of cart, rather than what I would think is a more logical hanging rack for the stemware under the wines.

0 comments: