Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Summer driving

Spring is drawing back in around the state, which means that I am once again seeking to get the brakes on the car fixed so that me and dad can start driving again when it is actually warm enough to drive around without a heater in the car. As I contemplate all the things I will need to make sure that I have for the Cadillac before dad and I start driving around this summer one of the top points on my list is to take another look at the insurance coverage, maybe get a few auto insurance quotes to make sure that it is the best fit for the cost. We've been making plans for going gold panning and stuff, and I would like to also see if there is some kind of insurance that instead of just covering one vehicle, covers me and any of the vehicles I am driving, so that I don't have to carry separate insurance on both the Cadillac and the van.

0 comments: