Thursday, August 26, 2010

Do you trust eggs?

With the recent egg recall, then the sudden upgrade in how many were being recalled, I have to wonder... how many of us actually trust eating eggs anymore?

I did not have much trouble eating eggs the day after the recall, because I checked and my eggs were not part of the recall. Then the news came along, while I was enjoying a plate of over easy eggs with toast, and said the recall has been expanded and - oh, by the way, if you eat eggs make sure you make them all fully hard cooked with no runnyness to the white or yolks. I looked down to the toast I had just dipped into he last of the runny yolk of my nearly finished eggs. Oh yeah, last few bites tasted woooonderful.

So, my question would be... do you trust eating eggs? I do, but I have to admit that I washed the next few eggs I cracked into cakes and stuff.

0 comments: