Thursday, August 26, 2010

Health Insurance

I keep meaning to look into the new health insurance rules and find out just what is going on with that in regards to people that have a home based business. It used to be that I had to stick to health care in my own state, and just try to find a provider in Alaska that will cover someone in my situation. But, if I understood the health care stuff right, I could look for NC health insurance if I wanted to, even though I live in Alaska. Which is one of the things I liked the sounds of, because being able to spread the search out over state lines makes sense to me. I mean, heck, I don't have to use a car insurance or a home insurance provider that are in my state, why did I have to have a health insurance provider that is in my state?

0 comments: