Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Doctor is in.... but not Who, I mean the Fever!

Baby, if you've ever wondered,
Wondered whatever became of me,
I'm living on the air in Cincinnati,
Cincinnati, WKRP.

Got kind of tired packing and unpacking,
Town to town and up and down the dial
Maybe you and me were never meant to be,
But baby think of me once in awhile.

I'm at WKRP in Cincinnati..


Ah yes, one of the songs of my youth. I used to watch WKRP every week, and can still recite the lyrics when I watch the opening sequence. I picked up the first season DVDs for WKRP In Cincinnati from Netflix and am slowly making my way through the episodes. It is fun to re-watch Doctor Johnny Fever and the gang again. Was really great to get to see once again the episode where the cop is in the booth with Johnny and Venus trying to prove that a man's reflexes slow more with each drink they have. Maybe tomorrow I will watch the flying turkey episode, although that might be better watched closer to Thanksgiving. ;-)

Right now, I am going to go watch another 22 minutes of mindless Disc Jockey fun (no offense to Dr. Fever), and then get some much needed sleep - it is after 3 in the morning and I have had a busy day and night. Good night all.

0 comments: