Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Seasonal Storage Time

Going through all of the things that are cluttering up the house, I have decided that I need to get back to how things had started getting taken care of a little bit before my mom passed away. Her and I had started up a system where things were stashed into the basement or an outside shed, and decorations and clothes were only out during the time they were needed.

I mean, there is no need for a heavy winter coat and boors in the summer, and no need in the winter time to have out the gardening Sun Hat and summer tennis shoes. So by stashing things that are currently in the way in the front door area, I can narrow my clutter down significantly.

I'm going to start boxing up anything that does not have to do with the holidays or winter in general and getting it put away in the basement so I can go through things slowly as I bring stuff back into main part of the house after the holidays and put away the holiday decorations.

0 comments: