Saturday, December 04, 2010

Flannel PJ & Robe sets for men from Blair

Looking for some good gift ideas for the man in your life? Blair offers men's coats, sweaters and jeans from Scandia Woods and other great gift ideas. Also check out the great gift ideas Blair offers for women, the home, and even pets!

In the Scandia Woods men's line Blair offers classic designs such as leather bomber jackets, moccasins, and flannel sleepwear.

I would have loved to have found Blair last year, since I know my dad would have loved a nice set of flannel pajamas and robe for Christmas. There is a bit of a cliche in giving pajamas and stuff like that for Christmas presents, but flannel pajamas are still one of the best gifts. I have a flannel nightgown and a pair of flannel pajamas and (my personal favorite) a nice set of flannel sheets. The only problem is the nightgown is a bit too large for me, and the sheets are a bit too small for my bed. Such a shame, because I really love them.

Each year my mom would buy my dad a new set of pajamas, and we were always looking for flannel ones, but they were either nowhere to be found or extremely expensive. Blair has very nice looking sets of Scandia Woods pajamas for under $30 in charcoal, red or blue. As well as matching men's flannel robes that are also on sale now for under $30.

0 comments: