Saturday, April 30, 2011

Adoring fan of Julia Child and Jimmy Sneed's Stuffed Turkey Legs

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

My dad's Demon has found a new favorite show. One that mom would approve of. I was watching the quilting shows on my local PBS channel earlier and when they went off, Julia Child came on.

Demon came over not long after Julia Child and her guest Jimmy Sneed started cutting apart the turkey to create stuffed turkey legs. She then stayed in front of the TV, even ignoring my moving around to get decent pictures of her fascination, and watched them prepare and cook the stuffed turkey legs.

I might have thought it was the movements on the television, but there were much more cat attracting flicks of movement on the quilting programs that had just aired, and Demon lost all interest in the TV after they finished cooking and displaying the finished stuffed turkey leg. Leaving as they ran the credits and still not interested in any of what has been on since.

Yes, I think it was a definite "Oh, please, Ms. Child, can I have a taste of that? Please!" on the part of a new adoring fan of the cooking series.


Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

0 comments: