Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hiking Boots

Summer time is here, and that means that it is closing in on time to start thinking about summer hiking and camping. One of my favorite summertime shoes is the ankle supporting hiking boot. I started wearing that style of boot years ago when I first picked up a used pair of hiking boots during a trip around Arizona. My mom and I went into a second hand store to find something suitable to the rugged rocky terrain of the desert regions and I found a good pair of hiking boots.

I have since loved the boot for summer wear, even away from the rugged terrain of the desert. In my experience with similar footwear, boots such as the lowa renegade offer comfort and durability for not only hiking, but also any sort of rough yard work and ATV riding. I'll wear softer leather boots and shoes for driving to town and shopping, but if I'm outdoors, I am most likely going to be wearing a good old pair of leather hiking boots.

0 comments: