Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spring has sprung... right over top of me

I was out in the yard today and the leaves on the lilacs are starting to open up. Looking out the window the leaves on the trees in the yard have gone from barren to green in the blink of an eye over the past couple of days.

It is springtime and before much longer the May Maidens will be replaced by June Brides who will be searching for the perfect bridal lingerie for their dream wedding and romantic honeymoon.

I can't believe the year has passed by so quickly. I had intended to get the nasturtiums planted in the barrel out front and plant a few new rose bushes to replace the roses that froze during the winter months. I looked up from winter and weeks have passed until it is now well into spring and moving toward the start of summer.

I need to get things for the garden before it is too late to be able to plant one.

0 comments: