Saturday, May 28, 2011

Where did the Rapture go?

So, May 21st came and May 21st went and... I don't know about you all, but I was not Raptured. It seems now that the timeline has been set back to October 21st, 2011. According to the new calculations the world will be destroyed on October 21st of this year, that May 21st was just the last call on the door to get into Heaven and anyone that was left behind then stands no chance of getting into Heaven now.

Nothing like a good scare tactic to convince the masses to mass and listen up, huh? Personally, I have plans for this next Christmas and New Years', so I am not going to worry too much about what happens on October 21st. In my time I have seen a few apocalypses come and go and nothing has apocalysed yet. Is the end neigh? Maybe, maybe not, but I am not going to live every day in fear of what is going to happen next.

My perspective is to do the best you can to treat everyone around you with kindness and respect and to help out where you can with no expectation of getting anything in return. Live by that kind of a code and I doubt if you will have to worry about rather or not you are going to make it to Heaven.

0 comments: