Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

It has happened again, that day that after a certain point gets to be dreaded... my birthday is here.

I got several well wishes for it over the past few days, and some people even wrote short stories specifically for me which is a lovely gift in my humble writerly opinion.

I am bit aggravated, did not get my cake I had wanted to make for myself made, but I'm surviving and getting along so, who really needs more sweets anyway. Right?

Don't expect to see me online much for the next few days - a week or two if the weather is REALLY nice for yard work and stuff. hehehe It is so nice out there I really would rather be out playing in the sun than in here working on the computer, and both my ATV and my little convertible are begging to go for a ride.

0 comments: