Wednesday, August 24, 2011

College Postponed

Okay, after a lot of thinking and pondering, I have postponed my entry to college. I am not going to give up on it, I just decided that I have a LOT that I am doing that makes it impractical at the moment, and I am going to focus on other issues, such as assuring that I can, somehow, keep my parents house.

I also do not think I need a college degree to get into the work I want to get into, although I still want to seek a human services degree and a nursing degree later on, there are non-college courses that I need to take through the State to get into the work that I want to get into.

So, I have postponed entry into college for a few months, maybe up to a year, I will see where I am in a few months and decide then if I want to get things rolling for college then or next fall. In the mean time, I still have a lot to do on the house, and a lot of classes that I need to take through the State.

0 comments: