Wednesday, September 07, 2011

More channels is not better

Content by Sol Rosales

It is the end of productivity for my boyfriend. Apparently, we was wondering around the internet and stumbled onto www.DIREC4u.COM. Why is this a big deal? Well, he found out there are 100 more channels we can get. I do not think we need 100 more channels. In my opinion, if there is something to watch on the 100 we already have, then why add more. In an ideal world, we would get less television and do more romantic things together. It seems that thought never crosses a guy’s mind. Have you ever heard a guy choose romance over television? I haven’t either. We are now receiving more channels than anyone would know what to do with. I think he spends more time flipping through the channels than actually watching them. For example, tonight we sat down to watch television. I am not picky and I am happy watching anything that will make me laugh. Normally, we find something within a couple minutes to watch and relax. Well, tonight since we had all these new options, he insisted there must be something better to watch. Twenty minutes later we ended up on the same show we always watch. I am not sure guys will ever learn more is not better.



This has been a paid guest post. This blog does not necessarily endorse the products or services offered by this guest poster.

0 comments: