Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm a t-shirt and jeans type of gal

I'm a comfort lover. I love to be snugly warm when I want to be warm, and I love to settle down with warm fresh from the oven cookies and a cup of cocoa, so you would think I would love Alaskan winters. I suppose I would if it were not cold inside the house as well as outside of it.

Another comfort that I love is a good comfy t-shirt. I'm a jeans and t-shirt type of lady, and my favorite t-shirts are the novelty type ones, not the sort of funny t shirts that are considered funny because they are filled with foul language and innuendos, but the ones like my mom got me years ago when we were in Tuscon: A 'Dances with Wolves" t-shirt showing a cavalryman and a wolf doing the tango.

There is just something comfortable about a t-shirt that you can not get with any other article of clothing, and you can add funny sayings and images to t-shirts that just don't work on other kinds of shirts. They really are the best thing to kick back and relax in.

0 comments: