Friday, November 18, 2011

I should move to Arizona

Alaska is nice, don't get me wrong on that, but it gets a bit annoying to have it be not even 7 p.m. and the outside temperature is already on -6 and dropping fast I start thinking about warmer things - stargazing, camping out, pool fence arizona, Florida, California... I am so close to moving out of Alaska that it is not even funny, and it is just because it is so damn cold here and I can't afford to get heating fuel to keep my house warm. So, yeah, right now as I type this with frozen fingers and toes, sitting here with my breath fogging in front of me, sitting beside a pool fence in Arizona sounds really really nice... shoot, I bet I could be swimming in the pool instead of just sitting by the fence. Just need to be able to afford to move down there now.

0 comments: