Sunday, November 06, 2011

Working

I have been looking for work outside of the house, but I am not so sure that I really want to get out there on to those slippery winter roads. I would much prefer to be able to stay at home and not have to go out on the roads to be able to make ends meet.

I would like to get into some kind of nursing field at some point though. For that I will need to take college classes. Ideally I would find either a place to work with the elderly or maybe look into what kind of Pediatrician Jobs I might be interested in. I know I want to work in the healthcare industry, so and preferably with either small children or seniors.

For now, however, I think working from home until I can get to a position to take nursing classes is my best bet. Me and winter driving just do not get along all that well, so having to go somewhere to work every day would not be ideal for me.

0 comments: