Saturday, October 06, 2012

Long week ending in stressed weekend waiting

This past week has been a bit insane, but I have finally made it through it... now for the stress of waiting for what comes next. I am not sure what will happen, but it is out of my hands for the moment and all I can do is wait for Monday when I can do things once again and hope for the best in everything that is currently going on in my life. It's a lot, and I'd really love to share some of what all is going on, just to get it out there, but I'm still too private of a person to just chatter about what is going on in my private life where the world can see it. I can say that it is about my efforts to save my house, and I am hoping it is a good step toward repair of the damage to my ability to purchase the house that the banks have done since I started trying to save the place from a reverse mortgage. Wish me luck people, I'm pretty sure this is the last stand at the Alamo I am entering here. :-/

0 comments: