Thursday, February 04, 2010

Quilting on the go

I got a box of books yesterday from a crafter's club deal I joined on a "join one of these offers and get that program for free" deal that I used to get the StopZilla antivirus program.

I was very impressed when I opened the box and saw the freebie "Welcome to the Club!" bag they sent me. It is a VERY nice. I caught a fast picture of it with my webcam (out of focus, sorry) to give a rough idea on what the bag is.


That is a 16" office rular standing up behind the bag. The bag is big enough to take along a lap quilt to work on. Measurements: 11" tall, 6" deep, 18" wide. Magnetic snap in middle of the top flap. Zippered top under the flap. 1 zippered pocket inside, 2 open pockets inside. Handles and carry strap.

I would not pack a bunch of books around in it, but I can fit the 4' x 4' lap quilt I am working on hand quilting in it (that is quilt front, batting and backing), and the small folding knitting caddy I keep my hand quilting supplies in, plus have lots of room to tuck binding, books, snacks, whatever I might want to take along for an afternoon of working on a quilt.

I love it, this bag just became my new favorite quilting caddy.

0 comments: