Monday, July 19, 2010

I need more sleep, I can't focus anymore

Have you ever had one of those months where you wake up one day and figure out that you've lost a couple of weeks? I've been either waiting for people to do things or going places or going places that were wasted trips for a couple of weeks now. It's been insane and when you add in that I have not been getting a full night's sleep each night - I'm just coasting along in a half focused daze that means by the time I can get woke up for going anywhere, it's too late, places are closed. By the time I get enough time to work on my sites, I'm too unconscious to know what I am supposed to be doing.

Something's got to change, I'm not sure how I'll manage to make the needed change, but I know that something does have to change. Heck, I haven't even had time to finish the taxes I had got an extension on back in April because I am too unfocused to think about what I need to do on them. Argh! ::pounds head on desk::

0 comments: