Thursday, August 26, 2010

Farmville

Okay, I play Farmville. Probably more than I should, but yes, I play it. And since I play it, I decided that I might as well blog about Farmville too. It only makes sense, right?

Farmville has released a new theme tonight that hit home for me. The Wild West. I can't wait to see all of the cool things they release as a part of this theme and already have plans to get the train they have for it and park it along the back side of my farm.

I'm pretty good about the games actually. I have put a little money into Farmville, I admit it, but not as much as I would have had I went to town and purchased it as a computer based game, and I have made some friends through the playing of the game. It's also one of only two games I play on a regular basis. The other being Bejeweled Blitz.

So, not too bad, and when I get some of the things for the Wild West theme - or find them on neighbor's farms, I will post about them here.

0 comments: