Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Early Christmas Present - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

I went Black Friday Shopping at Amazon.com on Friday and picked up a copy of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for me and my nephew for Christmas. It arrived today and so far I am very impressed with the game play and everything on it. I hope that game manufacturers make many many more games that have this kind of game play and stuff.

From Wikipedia:
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is a historical fantasy third person action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It was released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in November 2010, and is due for release on Microsoft Windows in Q1 2011.[7] The game is a direct sequel to Assassin's Creed II, with Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Desmond Miles returning as the main protagonists, and it takes place right after the conclusion of the previous game's story. It is the first game in the main series to feature a multiplayer mode.
 I will give a more detailed review on the game from my perspective when I can get to play it for more than a few minutes, right now I have turned it over to my nephew to play while I work on my novel and some other work I need to get done.

0 comments: