Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Smartphone Applications

Just after getting it I went a little app-happy with my new cell phone, downloading practically ever free application in the phone's app market. Everything from a radar that claims to tell you when there are ghosts nearby to a level for putting up shelving. I even downloaded a metal detector that claims it can find gold. The most useful ones I downloaded though are the dieting related ones.

I have a barcode scanner on my cell phone that mimics the things you find in the store style barcode scanner, it lets me look up the barcodes to see what the suggested price on the product is, and then look up the product online. That paired with a coupon application and a weight loss application have become some of my best friends in shopping smarter to eat healthier.

I'm not sure what I did before I got a smartphone, lol

0 comments: