Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Assassin's Creed Revelations horses

Well, my nephew and I pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Revelations over a month ago, so we have been playing through it since it came out the other day. My one complaint on the game is that my one wish for it is not even a part of the game. :-(

I had wanted to be able to get a horse and keep the same horse throughout the game if I wanted to. Well, actually, I wanted a stable where I could leave a collection of horses and ride whatever horse I wanted to ride at the time. Horses, however, seem to have been completely removed from the game.

We checked the information on distance traveled stats and it no longer lists horse as a possible travel means there, so apparently you can not even ride a horse at all anymore. Pity, since one of my favorite parts of Assassin's Creed was grabbing a horse and riding hell bent for leather for the next town or city that I needed to go to.

0 comments: