Saturday, November 19, 2011

Broke toes thanks to Dark Souls invader

I got up this morning to find that the middle three toes on my right foot are swollen and the one next to the large toe has all the symptoms of being broken, possibly the one beside it as well. So, "Bothhobit" I hope that you had fun beating up and killing a paused character for one little Humanity, because of you I broke one, possibly two, of my toes trying to get across the room to defend my nephew's character.

Have a little bit of common courtesy, please, people. If you invade a world and the other player don't move - wait til they do or leave and find a player that is actually AT the game to fight back. Don't be a coward and kill characters while their player has left them at the Bonfire and gone to do something important away from the game for a little while.

And anyone that wants to find "Bothhobbit" and kick their character's butt for me for payback for my broken toe - please feel free. My little character is a long ways from being ready to hop between worlds, but she will come for you one day "Bothhobbit", and she'll be relentless in paying you back for breaking my toe just so you could beat up a defenseless character for one Humanity.

0 comments: