Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bundling up on sofa with laptop

One of the problems with how cold it is in the house is that I can only stay semi-warm as I am sitting up all night with the fire by sitting on the sofa and working there. That means that I have to hunch over in a awkward way and reach up to type on the table by the sofa.

It is very hard on the back and unless I want to one day need back surgery laser stuff to fix my spine, I need to sort out how to stay warm and work at the computer at the same time.

Not easy to do when I keep having to jump up to feed one more stick of wood to the fireplace and the temperature outside has dropped to -19 degrees Fahrenheit. I think I'll bundle up with cocoa and my laptop in a fluffy quilt for another long night of keeping the house warm.

0 comments: