Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Low key makeup for me, even for special events

Now that I am over 40, I am finding that one of the things I think more and more about is how to cut back on the signs of aging. Don't get me wrong, I have the same belief that my mom had in that I am earning every wrinkle and that if my hair goes grey it will be hard earned wisdom hairs, but that does not stop me thinking about things like mineral makeup and hand creams for the first time in my life.

I've never been much for wearing makeup. I'll don it for special occasions, but that tends to be more of a natural look than any kind of heavy makeup look. And I usually take the makeup back off at the end of the evening. I suppose it comes from growing up in the back woods of Washington and Alaska rather than in the busy club scenes of places like LA and New York.

0 comments: