Saturday, December 03, 2011

Foggily we move into December

I have no idea how we have managed to let December sneak up on us, but here it is. December. Have you ever had one of those years where things just happen in such rapid-fire succession that you have no idea where the days have gone to?

I had wanted to get out and get in some salmon fishing this past year, never made it. I also wanted to decorate the house for Halloween, but all I got was a row of little pumpkins lined up along the top of the piano. I wanted to make dinner for Thanksgiving, but ended up sick in bed all day for two days.

Now here we are, three days int December and I can already tell that it is going to be a foggy-brain month that will pass by with barely any notice. I really need to kick myself out of this haze that has settled over my brain the past few months so that I can focus and stop looking up to find days or even months have passed by without me knowing what happened in that missed time span.

0 comments: