Friday, March 23, 2012

Mortal Kombat 9

Last night I had to run into town to get a few things, and while I was there I picked up Mortal Kombat 9, which my nephew and I had been saving up to get. I have to say that I am a little disappointed that there is no two on two fighting where both player characters can be on screen fighting at the same time, but the tag-team combat style is great and my nephew and I are having a great time with the game fighting it out as a team.

Since the first game came out so many years ago I have liked Sub-Zero, at first it was totally color based. My favorite color was blue, and he was the only one that wore blue. It quickly got to be a determination that he was just a really kewl character though. At least to me.

Later on, when my nephew and I played the game, he decided he really liked Scorpion. So, we usually ended up playing as Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

I think it has to be at least 10 years since I played Mortal Kombat, even though it is still one of my favorite games, I just have not had time for things like that in recent years. Last night and this morning, however, my nephew and I sat down and played a few rounds of Mortal Kombat 9 as a tag team of Scorpion and Sub-Zero and it was NIIIIICE!!!! I would rather be in the other room kicking tails with Sub-Zero than working right now, but there is work to be done, so I will get that done soon as I can so I can get in a bit more game time before more work shows up to be done. And as a part-time caregiver, full-time online copywriter and now taking in occasional seamstress work, there is always work that needs to be done. I just wish that the money made up for the lack of sleep.

0 comments: